07 February 2016

Just calling it out!

Oh, first world snafus. When I posted the screenshot of the Instagram thrifter I went back and forth with her hashtag, #louboutin.  (I should have trusted my gut!) I even googled it to make sure I was spelling it correctly. I was a little weirded out that the signature LV bags were the same maker as the infamous red bottom shoe, and that the fashion thrifter would have a typo, I thought it was a trendy thingy. Well, shocker, they are not the same, at all! I shouldn't trust my typing or googling at the end of a busy two weeks, haha! What did I google!?!  I just did a search in my phone and sure enough http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/ came right on up. Maybe I should have used Bing, it's powered by people and people know their shoes. So, good thing I never claimed to be a fashionista, I think I'll stick with flipping furniture. Who knows what I would either buy for an inflated price or pass up because I had no clue!
Now I know I was hearing the 'b' pronounced correctly in the shoe name, I thought maybe it was a ritzy accent!

No comments: